Nearby the villa you’ll find restaurants, beaches, hiking trails, shopping centres markets and themeparks. So there is ample choice for everyone’s taste.
- Meliton, in Altea la Vella we can recommend. They also serve lunch menu’s and srumptious pizzas. Dine in a big garden al fresco.
- Go spanish in Ca Tony’s outstanding restaurant that serves lunches too during week days. This is where the locals flock in to play a game of tricktrack, buy their cigarettes and have a caña (draft beer).
- Restaurant Sabor is belgium and oustanding. Serves lunch and dinner. They are opposite the club Nautica which is also a top notch place to eat.
- At least once, you should visit Benidorm. It is fun! Go to the old centre and eat the mouth-watering pinxos (tapas on bread) in the Cava Aragonesa. You’ll be amazed by the diversity and the atmosphere. That whole street is really wonderful.
- Up in the mountains direction Guadalest, you’ll find a little further the rural village of Benimantell, Sonia’s l’Obrer. Ask for the tapas menu and you’ll be busy the entire afternoon. It is really really good. Besides the environment is beautiful up there.
- Hip dining go to La Cena Albir beach (there are several more, but it’s on the seafront where you want to go) or a bit more up market The LAB.
There are many many moor.
The most beautiful beaches can be found in Calpe, Benidorm, Albir (pebbles), LavillaJoyosa, El Campello en St Juan d’Alacant (huge sandy beaches).
A visit to the nearby Fuentes de Algar (water falls)Apart from swimming in the caves and watching the water falls there’s also the Dino park nearby. In Algar there are a few restaurants. One of them has a big olympic size swimming pool. When you enjoy your paella, the children can swim. El Algar de Don Juan
At the villa we have a map full of info where and when the markets are, what to do and where to go. The trails start behind the villa. It’s a walker’s paradise.
Guadalest the ancient high on the rocks built village is certainly worth a visit. The tiny village is old morish and gives it’s name to the once mighty river that flows down to the sea, behind the villa. You may stop by the motor museum on your way there or have lunch in restuarant Riu where they’ll prepare you big steaks on the wood grill. motor museum en bij restaurante Ríu.